FC Kara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pungen Axed

4 posters

FC Kara :: Main :: Paskaa

Go down

Pungen Axed Empty Pungen Axed

Post  Jokke Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Hello sir,

Its with deep sorrow and regret that I announce that our junior moderator on these forums "Pungen" is not mature enough to fill up the shoes that needs to be filled for this task. Its been irritating everyone since the start but no one has yet had the guts to do anything about it. So as the captain of the team im quite fed up with his actions and decided to take the first step towards displacing him of his position, as I cant watch my teammates suffer any longer. Just to name a few good examples of what i mean is the obvious racist atitude against old and loyal members such as Nahkaparoni, SinappiSimo and myself. Also the avatar he wears is totally inappropriate for these forums. The reason why the previous examples havnt been brought up earlier is due to the good sence of humor of the forum members and I dont see things like these becoming any bigger problems in the near future. But one thing that is however going to mess things up bad is the constant powerwhoring and relentless nagging that Pungen keeps up with and it needs to be put to and end.

It is with a burning heart for the team and years of loayalty i know step up to take on this great challenge and purpose you to grant me a spot as a moderator and kick Pungen once and for all.

I look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Yours Truly, El Capitan.
Jokke
Jokke
Admin

https://kara.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pungen Axed Empty Re: Pungen Axed

Post  Jokke Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome our new mod El Capitano
Jokke
Jokke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkaparoni Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

assfire
Nahkaparoni
Nahkaparoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Pungen Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

rofl...powerwhoring...hade int nå powerin ba ett ljusrött namn Very Happy
Pungen
Pungen

Back to top Go down

Post  El Capitano Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Basketball
El Capitano
El Capitano

Back to top Go down

Post  Pungen Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 pm

THIS MEANS WAR!
Pungen
Pungen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkaparoni Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:25 pm

I would have to look back at this conflict with sadness and regret if I did not speak up right now. You can view this as an appeal to Pungen's demotion, you may also view it as the usual random rant, your pick.

Even if our former moderator is not capable of handling most cases as a civilized and mature admin, he still kept true to the oath he pledged to; keep these forums clean. No matter what the cost is, these forums were kept and would have also been kept clean in the far future.

I do not think that you have the right nor the authority to speak for us all when it comes to being irritated by Pungen's behviour. Even if his opinions and arguments are on the level of roadkilled redneck with downs syndrome, he still has all the right in the world to speak out his opinion. Be the opinion racist or not.

It both amuses and annyoes me that he looks down at me because of my African heritage. The amusing part is that even in the 21st century someone can be this narrowminded about someones roots. It makes me feel superior to him, because I do not judge people by the colour on their skin, by their looks or their social position. I judge by actions.
The annoying part on the other hand is that he does not give people from different cultures a chance to prove themselves worthy infront of his prejudice eyes.

Still, I am not offended by his actions and would like to propose something:
I would be more than glad to see both our new and old moderator work together. They'd be working in a symbiosis, completing each other. The old dog teaching the new dog new tricks and vice verse, you get the picture.

Humble regards,
Nahkaparoni
Nahkaparoni
Nahkaparoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokke Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Pungen will be given another chance
Jokke
Jokke
Admin